The Cisco IT Innovations Forum
Where can you safely reduce IT costs? Which new technologies provide the fastest payback for your mandatory IT projects? How can you maximize the value of your existing network resources and enable your employees to do more with less?
Get real-world answers and customer-proven solutions you can implement immediately from your industry peers, independent analysts, and technology experts at this in-depth, interactive conference. Exchange ideas and gain valuable insights in real time from panelists as well as your fellow attendees. See the latest innovations at virtual product booths from the convenience of your desktop and learn how they can simplify your IT workload and reduce your operating expenses.
Participate in these informative, interactive roundtables:
- Executive keynote: "Thriving in Turbulent Times": how leading companies are successfully managing resources and business models today
- Global customer roundtables: "IT Innovation and ROI Success": which innovations and practices your peers are using to address the new economic realities
- "Reducing Cost and Complexity": which new technologies are providing the fastest documented ROI for Cisco customers
- "Doing More with Less": getting the most from your existing network resources to improve employee efficiency, output, and collaboration
- "Analyst Recommendations on Best Practices for Reducing IT Cost": top industry analysts from Nemertes Research and others reveal the most effective practices for reducing IT budgets, increasing employee efficiency, and supporting new business models
- "Global Market Perspectives": how the economic downturn is affecting IT deployments in different markets and how customers are coping
Gain the vital knowledge and the tools you need to help your organization become more efficient today and thrive in the coming upturn.